Geofoam – Structural Insulation
InsulFoam® GF (EPS Geofoam) is a lightweight, geo-synthetic fill material used as an alternative to various fill-materials, as a soil stabilizer, and in various engineered applications.
Geofoam consists of closed-cell expanded polystyrene (EPS) and meets or exceeds the requirements of ASTM D6817 Standard Specification for Rigid Cellular Polystyrene Geofoam. Thanks to a weight that is lighter than that of most fill materials, InsulFoam® GF is cost-effective and does not typically require surcharging, preloading, and staging often necessary in construction applications. InsulFoam® GF is environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable, containing no HCFCs or formaldehyde.
With superior stability, and long-term R-value, InsulFoam® GF resists insects, mold, decomposition and severe weather conditions, including freeze-thaw cycles and moisture.
- Lightweight. Minimize preloading, surcharging and staged construction
- Weather Resistant. Withstands freeze-thaw cycles, moisture and road salts
- Doesn’t Settle. Less structural inconsistencies
- Insect and Mold Resistant. Will not sustain mold or mildew growth, termite / ant repellant additive available
- Manufactured to Meet Your Job Specifications. Multiple densities, various block sizes available
- Ease of Installation. Lightweight, no heavy equipment needed, cuts easily with a hot wire or saw
- Environmentally Friendly. 100% Recyclable, No HCFCs or Formaldehyde