Cavitymate™ XPS Insulation is a Styrofoam™ Brand XPS solution designed just for cavity walls, conveniently sized to fit between wall ties. All Cavitymate™ products resist moisture in all forms and help prevent moisture (condensation) from forming in cavity walls. Achieve even higher insulating power in cavity walls with Cavitymate™ Ultra, featuring 5.6 R-value per inch and designed to fit snug between brick wall ties. Cavitymate™ Ultra is used in the Ultra Wall System, a systematic way to integrate the air barrier and moisture barrier into one integrated wall system.
Cavitymate™ InsulationTechnical Data Sheet
- For commercial cavity wall applications
- ULTRA: Special 16″ (400 mm) width to easily fit between brick ties in cavity wall applications
- Easy to fit snugly into cavity walls
- High moisture resistance
- Excellent thermal performance
- Minimum compressive strength of 15 psi
- ULTRA: 5.6 R-value per inch
- Features integrated air and water barrier when used in the Ultra Air
- Barrier Wall System
- Contains an average of 20% pre-consumer recycled content certified by UL Environment Inc.