Deckmate™ Insulation is a Styrofoam™ Brand extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam insulation with a planed surface. It is designed for use in fully adhered conventional low-slope roof applications. Available in flat and tapered board stock, the rigid foam insulation boards can be installed directly on structural steel decks beneath a nonbituminous sheet membrane, eliminating the need for a thermal barrier. It has excellent insulating characteristics, high resistance to water and water vapor, excellent freeze-thaw resistance, exceptional compressive strength and long-term durability.
Deckmate™ Plus FA
- For commercial roof applications
- For use in conventional, low-slope roofs
- New construction and reroofing
- Can be installed directly on structural steel decks beneath a sheet membrane or on a standing seam metal roof
- Eliminates need for a thermal barrier like gypsum board
- Specially designed smooth, high-density skins
- Excellent insulating characteristics
- High resistance to water and water vapor
- Excellent freeze-thaw resistance
- Excellent compressive strength
- Long-term durability
- Contains an average of 20% pre-consumer recycled content certified by UL Environment Inc.