Freezermate™ extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam insulation a Styrofoam™ Brand solution for use as subfloor thermal insulation in low-temperature applications. It features smooth, high density skins with excellent insulating characteristics, high resistance to water and water vapor, excellent freeze-thaw resistance, superior compressive strength and long-term durability. Freezermate™ Insulation can also be used in most static and dynamic loading situations for flooring applications. Because the rigid foam insulation boards resist even severe forms of moisture penetration in freezer and cooler construction, they offer long-term R-values superior to other types of thermal insulation.
Freezermate™ InsulationCompressive Strength 30 PSI
- Specially designed for use in low-temperature applications as subfloor thermal insulation
- Used for most static and dynamic loading floor applications
- Resists even severe forms of moisture penetration in freezer and cooler construction
- Offers long-term R-values superior to other types of thermal insulation
- Smooth, high-density skins
- Excellent freeze-thaw resistance
- Excellent compressive strength (min. 30 psi)
- Long-term durability
- Contains an average of 20% pre-consumer recycled content certified by UL Environment Inc.