Highload™ extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam insulation is a Styrofoam™ Brand solution designed for use in low-temperature (freezer floor) applications, highways, airport runways, bridge abutments, parking decks, utility lines, ice rinks and plaza decks. Available in compressive strengths of 40, 60 and 100 psi (275, 415 and 690 kPa), Highload™ Insulation features exceptional moisture resistance and R-value retention. All three Highload™ insulation products resist compressive creep and fatigue, delivering long-term compressive strength. Like all Styrofoam™ Brand insulation products, Highload™ 40, 60 and 100 are durable, versatile and reusable – making them a preferred choice for a variety of high-load applications. It is the responsibility of the designer to select the proper Styrofoam™ Brand Highload™ Insulation product based on the dead and live loads expected in the application.
Highload Foam Insulation40, 60 and 100 psi
- High-load commercial applications
- Geotechnical and other in-ground insulation applications
- Low-temperature (freezer floor) applications
- Airport runways
- Bridge abutments
- Parking decks
- Utility lines
- Ice rinks
- Plaza decks
- Green Roofs
- Delivers long-term compressive strength and thermal performance in high-load applications
- Resists compressive creep and fatigue
- Contains an average of 20% pre-consumer recycled content certified by UL Environment Inc.