Plazamate™ extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam insulation is a Styrofoam™ Brand Insulation designed for installation above waterproofing membranes in plaza deck applications. Plazamate™ Insulation helps the roof membrane maintain a steady temperature, minimizing the harmful effects of freeze-thaw cycles weathering and physical damage during and after construction.
Plazamate™ InsulationSee overview of product data.
- For commercial roof applications
- For use in conventional, low-slope roofs
- New construction and reroofing
- Helps roof membrane maintain a steady temperature, minimizing the harmful effects of freeze-thaw cycles
- Protects roof membrane from weathering and physical damage during and after construction
- Easy to fabricate into various sizes and shapes to meet specific design needs
- Square edge with 1/2″ x 1/4″ drainage channels on the bottom long edge
- Contains an average of 20% pre-consumer recycled content certified by UL Environment Inc.