R-Tech® Insulation Fanfold
Ready for Everything R-Tech FF (Fanfold) is a high-performance sheathing consisting of a superior closed-cell, lightweight and resilient expanded polystyrene (EPS) with advanced polymeric laminate facers. R-Tech FF meets or exceeds the requirements of ASTM C578, Standard Specification for Rigid, Cellular Polystyrene Thermal Insulation. In addition, R-Tech FF has excellent dimensional stability, compressive strength and water resistant properties. R-TECH® Rigid Foam Fanfold Insulation R-Tech FF is ideal in recover applications, and is well-suited for single-ply roof applications that employ mechanically fastened or ballasted TPO, PVC, EPDM and CSPE membranes. Consult local building codes and membrane manufacturers for system requirements.
- Labor Savings. R-Tech FF comes in 200 ft bundles, and is lightweight enough that the average laborer to carry an R-Tech bundle under each arm (a total of 4 squares). Competing 4′ x 8′ recover products would require 13 sheets to cover 4 squares, and weigh almost 5 times as much as R-Tech FF
- Environmentally Friendly. Does not contain any dyes, 100% recyclable foam
- Water Resistance. Facers provide a surface that is virtually impervious to moisture
- Durable. With a polymeric facer on either side of it, R-Tech is extremely flexible and durable
- Enhanced R-values. With no thermal drift over its entire service life, the product is eligible for an Insulfoam 20-year Thermal Performance Warranty
- Cost Effective. Typically less expensive than other comparable insulation products