R-TECH® Insulation Panels
Ready for Everything R-TECH has been used successfully for numerous commercial, industrial and residential roofing, wall and below-grade applications. Panels are available in a wide range of sizes, thicknesses and compressive strengths up to 60 psi. R-TECH® Rigid Foam Insulation R-Tech Panels are an engineered rigid insulation consisting of a superior closed-cell, lightweight and resilient expanded polystyrene (EPS) with advanced polymeric laminate facers. R-Tech is available with factory-adhered metallic-reflective facers, white facers or a combination of the two. The core of R-Tech is the same high-quality EPS as our InsulFoam insulations and meets or exceeds the requirements of ASTM C578, Type I, Standard Specification for Rigid, Cellular Polystyrene Thermal Insulation. In addition, R-Tech has excellent dimensional stability, compressive strength and water resistance properties. R-Tech can contribute toward LEED® credits. Consult local building codes and membrane manufacturers for system requirements.
- Environmentally Friendly. Does not contain any dyes, 100% recyclable foam
- Water Resistance. Facers provide a surface that is virtually impervious to moisture
- Durable. With a polymeric facer on either side of it, R-Tech is extremely flexible and durable
- Enhanced R-values. With no thermal drift over its entire service life, the product is eligible for an Insulfoam 20-year Thermal Performance Warranty
- Cost Effective. Typically less expensive than other comparable insulation products