Platinum GPS Insulation
Higher R-Values than Other Rigid Foam Insulation Further enhancing the performance of expanded polystyrene (EPS) rigid foam insulation, Insulfoam introduces Platinum graphite-infused polystyrene (GPS) insulation, delivering an improved and stable R-value. Powered with Neopor® by BASF, Insulfoam Platinum GPS (Graphite Polystyrene) rigid insulation is designed to maximize insulation performance, while maintaining a light-weight, thin product ideal for use in space constrained areas or colder climates. InsulWall and R-Tech Platinum GPS Insulations provide a high long-term stable R-Value, and meet building code requirements.
- Higher R-Value for the Same Thickness
- 100% Warranted Long Term, Stable, R-Values
- Long-Term Moisture Management
- Breathable Sheathing Products
- Significant Material Cost Savings
- Labor Installation Savings