Core Fill Grout – Fine
Amerimix AMX 600 FG Preblended Core Fill Fine Grout is a factory blend of cementitious materials and dried aggregates formulated for superior flow.
Engineered with fine aggregates smaller than 3/8″, AMX 600 FG is ideal for filling smaller voids and bonding adjacent masonry units, close-set steel reinforcements, bond beams, and lintels in the masonry assembly.
- Improves jobsite productivity, providing high-quality grout ideal for filling smaller voids, on demand
- Factory blended under controlled conditions for mix consistency
- Superior flowability to reduce consolidation, segregation and improve pumpability
- 3,000 psi compressive strength standard with additional strengths also available
- Reinforced structural masonry construction
- Structural hollow clay units
- Multi-wythe masonry structures
- Vertical and horizontal reinforcing
- Tying together bond beams, masonry units, and lintels
- Ideal for filling smaller voids or with close-set reinforcing bars