Water Repellent Mortar
Part of the total RainBloc System, Amerimix AMX WRM 410 and AMX WRM 510 Water Repellent Mortars with RainBloc GP are the only mortars on the market with patented moisture-resistant admixtures that are traceable and measurable in hardened mortar.
This patented system, combined with computerized factory batching of the mortar and admixture has been engineered and proven to inhibit water penetration in the lab and in the field, delivering a level of precision and peace of mind that’s not available anywhere else.
Learn more about Continuous Moisture Protection provided by the RainBloc Integrated Water Repellent System.
Available in Types N, S and M
Water Repellent Mortars – AMX WRM 410 Datasheet
Water Repellent Mortars with RainBloc GP® – AMX WRM 410 Datasheet
Water Repellent Mortars – AMX WRM 510 Datasheet
Water Repellent Mortars with RainBloc GP® – AMX WRM 510 Datasheet
- Contains the only traceable, detectable and measurable water-repellant admixture on the market – RainBloc GP
- Computerized batching ensures RainBloc GP – and mortar mix – is proportioned correctly in every bag
- Exceeds water repellency requirements of the “Upload Test” specified in ASTM C1384
- Rated “E” for Excellent by the NCMA when used in conjunction with Echelon masonry units manufactured with RainBloc, per ASTM test E514
- Available in pre-mixed and custom colors
- All applications where a water-repellent mortar is required
- In conjunction with Echelon masonry units with RainBloc GP as part of the total RainBloc Integrated Water Repellant System
- Interior or exterior applications
- Above or below grade (Type N for above-grade use only)
- Laying or resetting brick, block or stone