Fiber Base Coat Concentrate Stucco
AMX 755 FBCC
Amerimix AMX 755 FBCC Fiber Base Coat Concentrate Stucco is a concentrated portland-based factory blend of pozzolan, durable synthetic fibers, and proprietary chemical additives designed to be used in both insulated and non-insulated one-coat systems and conventional scratch and brown applications.
Appropriate for Scratch and Brown coat applications.
- Concentrated mixture delivers high yield when combined with clean dried sand in the field
- Factory blended for mix consistency
- Higher water retentivity than standard mixes reduces cracking and shrinkage
- In projects where sand piles are readily available (ratio of 200 – 240 lbs sand per bag)
- Scratch and brown coats in 3-coat systems
- First coat in 2-coat systems
- One-coat applications
- Over continuous insulation from 1″ – 4″
- Application over wood or steel framing, solid substrates, masonry, and continuous insulation when used over lath following ASTM C1063