Fiber Base Coat Stucco
Amerimix AMX 750 FBC Fiber Base Coat Stucco is a portland-based factory blend of pozzolan, durable synthetic fibers and proprietary chemical additives designed to increase application flexibility in temperatures as low as 35°F and as high as 120°F.
AMX 750 FBC is also appropriate for use in insulated and non-insulated one coat systems and conventional scratch and brown applications, and in all one-, two- and three-coat systems.
Appropriate for Scratch and Brown coat applications.
- Approved for use with 1″ to 4″ foam-based continuous insulation applications
- Able to be used across a wider range of temperatures than traditional stucco – as low as 35°F and as high as 120°F
- Hot, dry, weather applications where traditional stuccos aren’t suitable
- Scratch and brown coats in 3-coat systems
- First coat in 2-coat systems
- One-coat applications
- Over continuous insulation from 1″ – 4″
- Fast track projects where labor savings are desired