Scratch, Brown & Finish Stucco
Amerimix AMX 700 SBF Scratch, Brown & Finish Stucco is a portland based, factory blend of sand, cement and proprietary chemical additives which may be used for a variety of wall assemblies.
AMX 700 is specifically formulated to meet the requirements of two- and three-coat applications over solid plaster bases (unit masonry, precast or cast-in-place concrete) per Table 4 of ASTM 926.
Appropriate for Scratch, Brown and Finish coat applications.
- Outstanding workability for smooth spreading and a quality finish
- Higher moisture retention during curing equals reduced shrinking and cracking
- Extended mortar board life for less retempering in hot or windy climates
- Superior adhesion
- Scratch, brown and finish coats
- Two and three coat system applications
- Application over lath, unit masonry, precast or cast-in-place concrete
- Interior or exterior applications