Water, Mold & Mildew Resistant Stucco
Amerimix AMX 710 WMMR Water, Mold and Mildew-Resistant Stucco features a dual action formula to resist moisture and fights the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew in scratch and brown applications.
Engineered with crystalline waterproofing technology, AMX 710 WMMR allows the wall to breathe while protecting the structure against moisture penetration by filling tiny voids and cracks with needle-like crystals throughout the life of the stucco finish.
Appropriate for Scratch and Brown coat applications.
- Crystalline water-repellant technology and proprietary admixtures resist water penetration while providing breathability
- Higher moisture retention during curing equals reduced shrinking and cracking
- Extended board life means for retempering in hot or windy climates
- Lower air content and harder cure than conventional stucco
- Scratch and brown in 3-coat systems
- First coat in 2-coat systems
- As added protection on coastal structures
- In areas susceptible to driving rain and/or high humidity
- For added protection against mold, mildew and water penetration