LW-340 Malleable Iron Wedge Insert
LW-340 Long Wedge Insert is suitable for use at the bottom of the slab or when additional vertical adjustability is needed.
Askew Head Bolt
- 3/4” dia. x 2”, 2-1/2”, 3” or 4” long.
- Available Plain, Stainless Steel or Zinc Plated. Hot Galv available on special order.
- Askew Head Bolt Performance Data:Carbon Steel
Carbon Steel 60,000 psi minimum Tensile Strength Stainless Steel 70,000 psi minimum Tensile Strength
LW-340 Malleable Iron Wedge Insert Submittal
Askew Head Bolt Submittal
- Wedge inserts are embedded into concrete slabs
- Nail holes in the back of the insert allow easy nailing to forms
- When the forms are stripped, the open face of the insert is flush with the concrete
- The beveled head of the askew head bolt engages the internal wedge shape of the insert and produces an automatic tightening action when a load is placed on it