DW-10HS® S.I.S. Seismic Veneer Anchor
The DW-10HS® Seismiclip® Interlock System is a seismic veneer anchoring system comprised of a high strength brick veneer anchor, DW-10HS™, combined with the Seismiclip® Interlock System (S.I.S.).
- Use the DW-10HS to anchor brick veneer to metal stud, masonry, concrete or wood backup. (We carry a wide variety of screws for various types of backups.)
- The DW-10HS is primarily for use when there is no insulation and little potential for wallboard deterioration. For insulated walls, or when there is concern about eventual wallboard deterioration, please see our X-SEAL Anchor.
- Seismiclip Interlock System: Horizontal joint reinforcing wire and Byna-Tie are snapped into Seismiclip and covered with mortar. This allows wire, tie and anchor to function as a single unit attached to the backup.
- Continuous wire is beneficial for seismic zones or to provide additional protection against problems arising from thermal expansion and contraction. The continuous wire also allows for a more uniform distribution of lateral forces.
- All anchors furnished with 9/32″ dia. holes
- DW-10HS® is 5-1/2″ long has over 3” of vertical adjustability
– Furnished with 9/32” DIA holes
– Available in 14 ga. or 12 ga. thick
- Continuous wire for Seismiclip® available in 9 gauge or 3/16″ DIA