Set Accelerated Mortar
Set Accelerated Masonry Mortar is produced under strict manufacturing standards, and complete quality control measures are implemented with each batch. A digital printout displaying the proper proportions per batch may be kept as a permanent record. Each SPEC MIX manufacturer certifies that SPEC MIX Set Accelerated Masonry Mortar is pretested to meet ASTM C 270, ASTM C 1714, CSA A179 and other applicable ASTM standards.
SPEC MIX® Set Accelerated Mortar is available in 80 lb. (36.3 kg.) packages for easy hand loading or in 3,000 lb. (1,360.8 kg.) reusable bulk bags to be used with the various SPEC MIX silo systems.
- Specifically engineered to increase the set time of masonry mortar during cold weather construction for unit masonry
- Blended with dried masonry sand and non-chloride set-accelerating admixture
- Field tested to ensure superior bond strength, water retention and board life
- Designed to be compatible with the characteristics of the specified masonry unit
- Produced under strict manufacturing standards, and complete quality control measures