X-Seal® Membrane is a self-Sealing, self-adhering detail tape designed to work in conjunction with ENVIRO-BARRIER™ system. X-Seal® Membrane provides a durable seal around doors and windows and can be used to seal joints, seams, holes and other undesirable openings in wall systems. It resists the elements with unfailing performance and prohibits harsh environmental conditions from invading a structure.
- Heavy-duty adhesive, made from a proprietary synthetic rubber compound, integrally bonded to a high strength woven polyethylene/polypropylene film.
- Will not rot, crack, or drool like typical rubberized-asphalt adhesives
- UV-resistant for up to 120 days
- Available in 3”, 4”, or 6” widths,
other widths available upon request (up to 36”)
- 75’ long rolls
- Manufactured from 45% post-industrial and/or post-consume recycled material.
AIR BARRIER TYPE
AIR BARRIER FEATURE
- Vapor Permeable