BOND -N- FLASH
BOND-N-FLASH™ is a stainless steel flashing consisting of a 2 mil type 304 stainless steel sheet laminated on one side with a layer of a synthetic fabric film.
BOND -N- FLASH has been tested to meet ASTM E84 for fire resistance. With exceptional UV protection performance, effortless pliability and excellent puncture and tear resistance, BOND -N -FLASH is designed to perform while lasting the life of the wall structure.
BOND-N-FLASH is compatible with air barriers, insulation boards, spray polyurethane foam, roofing membranes, asphaltic flashings, and below grade waterproofing products. Can be used with limestone since it is non-staining.
- LEED – EA credit 1 and EQ credit 4.1
- Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Permanent U.V. Resistance
- Fire Resistant
- Mold Resistant
- High Puncture and Tear Resistance
- Flexible for easy jobsite formation
- Thru-Wall Flashing
- Head and Sill Flashing.
- Spandrel flashing.
- Roof- Parapet Flashing
- Perimeter Flashing- Curtain Wall
- Base flashing.
- Transition Membrane (Waterproofing, Roofing, Air Barriers)