Copper Seal Flashing
Wire-Bond’s Copper Seal copper fabric flashing is a full, single sheet of 3, 5, or 7oz. copper sheet bonded with a rubber based adhesive between two layers of polymer fabric.
Note: A termination Bar is required for surface-mounted applications.
- Works in all temperatures (-25°F-125°F).
- Compatible with building envelope air barriers, spray foam insulations and rigid board insulations.
- Clean and compatible – no asphalt or parting agents.
- Made of 90% recycled copper.
- Lighter weight allows longer 60-ft. rolls for fewer lap joints (40′ for 7oz).
- Compatible with most caulks and sealants; no special flashing mastic needed, polyether sealants are recommended
- Foundation Sill Flashing.
- Cavity Wall Flashing.
- Parapet or Copings.
- Base flashing.
- Spandrel flashing.
- Head and sill flashing.