EPDM Thru-Wall Flashing
EPDM thru-wall flashing membrane is a flexible EPDM rubber membrane that forms a moisture retarder in cavity wall construction by redirecting water to a building exterior.
- Exhibits excellent uniaxial and multiaxial tensile and hydrostatic features, enabling it to withstand typical stresses caused by point loading conditions in a masonry application while maintaining membrane integrity
- Outstanding expansion and contraction characteristics
- Highly resistant to masonry chemicals
- Flexible to -50° F
- Easy to install/full line of installation accessories
- Strong resistance to UV & ozone
- Puncture and tear resistan.
- Remains flexible even after aging