Sure Tie Anchoring System
SureTie allows positive contact with steel stud backup. Compression and tension loads in the veneer are transferred to the steel stud backup.
The adjustable SureTie triangle (#4510) allows a maximum of 1-1/4″ vertical movement both up and down.
SureTie holds insulation in place, permitting contractors to install 4’x 8′ sheets with ease, saving time and money.
#4590 Thermal Grip Washer:
2″ diameter washer with solid cap design (no keyholes)
Stiffened center “Bullseye” ring prevents fastener pull-through
Flexible perimeter compresses on surface and reduces tearing
Flattens on surface of insulation
- Design permits no disengagement.
- Maximum clearance between connecting parts of the tie is 1/16″.
- High strength barrel and slotted head fabricated from carbon steel.
- Manufactured and tested in conformance with SAE J78 (self-drilling and self-tapping screws).
- One-piece design provides superior strength.
- 12-24 self driller (#4520).
- Accommodates Various thicknesses of insulation.