Sure Tie WS Anchoring System
SureTie WS (#4522) quickly and accurately pierces insulation and/or wallboard to abut with steel studs in brick veneer applications. SureTie WS allows positive contact with steel stud backup. Compression and tension loads in the veneer are transferred to the steel stud backup.
The adjustable SureTie triangle (#4510) allows a maximum of 1-1/4″ vertical movement both up and down.
SureTie WS holds insulation in place, permitting contractors to install 4’x 8′ sheets with ease, saving time and money.
#4590 Thermal Grip Washer:
2″ diameter washer with solid cap design (no keyholes)
Stiffened center “Bullseye” ring prevents fastener pull-through
Flexible perimeter compresses on surface and reduces tearing
Flattens on surface of insulation
- Wide Slot to accept a Hook instead of a Triangle allows for faster and easier installation.
- Maximum clearance between connecting parts of the tie is 1/16″.
- High strength barrel and slotted head fabricated from carbon steel.
- Manufactured and tested in conformance with SAE J78 (self-drilling and self-tapping screws).
- One-piece design provides superior strength.
- 12-24 self driller (#4522).
- Accommodates Various thicknesses of insulation.
- Silver-gray Climaseal® finish resulted in 0% red rust at 1000 hours exposure to ASTM B-117 salt spray testing.
- Silver-gray Climaseal® finish
- Hot Dip Galvanized Stainless Steel