SureTie WS Tapcon
Tapcon® SureTie WS (#4532) allows positive contact with concrete or wood. Compression and tension loads in the veneer are transferred to the backup.
The adjustable SureTie triangle (#4510) allows a maximum of 1-1/4″ vertical movement both up and down.
SureTie holds insulation in place, permitting contractors to install 4’x 8′ sheets with ease, saving time and money.
SureTie WS Tapcon works well with wood stud and concrete backup.
#4590 Thermal Grip Washer:
2″ diameter washer with solid cap design (no keyholes)
Stiffened center “Bullseye” ring prevents fastener pull-through
Flexible perimeter compresses on surface and reduces tearing
Flattens on surface of insulation
Dimensions / Gauges:
- Wide Slot to accept a Hook instead of a Triangle allows for faster and easier installation.
- Maximum clearance between connecting parts of the tie is 1/16″.
- High strength barrel and slotted head fabricated from carbon steel.
- Manufactured and tested in conformance with SAE J78 (self-drilling and self-tapping screws).
- One-piece design provides superior strength.
- 12-24 self driller (#4522).
- Accommodates Various thicknesses of insulation.
- Blue Climaseal® finish (#4532) resulted in 0% red rust at 1000 hours exposure to ASTM B-117 salt spray testing.
Blue Climaseal® finish resulted in 0% red rust at 1000 hours exposure to ASTM B-117 salt spray testing.